Why Use Personal Record Keepers?
- Retrieve your records from home, the office or while traveling via any device with internet access.
- Share vital information with family members if you choose.
- Print your personal records for day-to-day reference or for loved ones, your lawyer or executor in case of emergency.
- Protect your vital information from fire, natural disasters, hackers, prying eyes and computer viruses, crashes, damage or theft. Data is password protected, encrypted and stored "in the cloud" on ultra-secure servers.
Get Started Today. It's Easy.
- Join Habitudes.
- Go to Shop HabiTools and place your order. Your personal record keeping software will appear in My Habitudes, your secure online "vault."
- Click on your record keeper to open it and enter your information.
- Your free one-year trial includes Do, Due, Done, a handy list for keeping track of recurring tasks.
- After the trial, membership is just $10 a year for secure storage of your personal record keepers.